Sunday, November 16, 2008

When Mocking Makes Mincemeat

Thanks to Thomas Vaughn for the link.

Thomas correctly sees that I have a sense of humor. In reality, most of my friends look at me as if I were a mushroom - you know - a really "fun guy".

This episode of King Of The Hill is based on reality. If you were to read all of my posts labeled "numbers", I think you would see the connection to how our public school system is more about it's image based on numbers that are a variable the system can control and manipulate. The real task of educating has become too overwhelming due to the fact that there are so many variables that the system cannot control.

I will say that one has to watch the complete show to get the complete effect, otherwise the intended meaning is lost.

The ethos of the public education system as seen by "The King Of The Hill":



No Bobby Left Behind


Pee ess: (If you don't get the mushroom joke, close your eyes and say it slowly).

No comments: