Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wheelchair Parent Get's Immediate Response

Hope it works out for him.


For all of you who wonder why I am such a malcontent, broadbrush attack artist and a known isolated incident by the hundreds, back in the day before I became such a Beavishead, I used to be pretty professional.

I would write a letter to a school person and wait 10 days for an answer. Of course, in the mean time, my kid's life went on.

To make a long story short, in the late 90's, in response to a problem I had outlined that rose to the level of the then Superintendent, I was told by the then Superintendent I would be hearing from my Area Director. It didn't happen. Not only did it not happen, but I had great, documented reason to believe that this particular person did not respect me as a member of the public. I have proof of it.

My training told me to wait 10 business days for a response, and then rise to the next level. This resulted in me going to speak to the Board.

I have tried many times to make a point to the District people who say they care that if the people below them just blow the public off, there is going to be problems.

I just resent that the public is so many times looked at contemptuously by the District.

No comments: