Friday, November 7, 2008

Alafia Elementary Staff To Get Report On Principal

Alafia Elementary Staff To Get Report On Principal


First things first -- keeping with my long held hypothsis, which I have stated in many different venues since 1997, public exposure is the Achilles heel of the public school education system.

Check out the links on the above link.


I can almost relate to Chris Matthew's "tingle up the leg" when I read this article.

Who is D'Ann Lawrence White?


I am always intrigued when an article about the HCPS is written by someone other than Marilyn Brown. I always wonder if the Tribune keeps Marilyn Brown away from the rough edges of the HCPS, since Marilyn is the one that meets the system face-to-face at board meetings and other "normal-functions".

I am thankful that the Tribune is apparently serving the public about the public education system. If the Tribune can get inside the circled wagons, the public is better served.

I previously made a prediction on this outcome over on my other blog - I wonder if I will be right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check tampabay.com for the latest news.

Looks like you hit the nail on the head.