Monday, December 8, 2008

Midday Synopsis

Having a few moments to scan the local blogs, there have been some interesting comments made on the Alafia blog, April's blog and Lee's blog. Forgive me if I missed any others.

What interests me is that more people seem to have a concept of how the system works. While I have written about many events, each day I am reminded of the seedy side of the system that I engaged for many years.

The gator gang did a bang up job of painting a picture with past Tribune or Time's quotes. Also, you may want to do a search for the words "cavalier" or "obfuscation" on my blogs for an historical perspective.

A little over 24 hours until show time for the next publicized episode. I keep waiting for a power play from the District, but maybe there is just too much public attention for "them" to try one now.

No comments: