Sunday, April 20, 2008

Search Me

There is another article in today's Tampa Tribune that is critical of the way the business of education is being conducted by the HCDS.


Here is the link: Leaders Fail To Do Homework In Dash To Remake Schools

If my analysis of it is correct, it supports the thread I have been writing about for almost a year.

The best way I can think of, with only one cup of coffee, if readers want to judge for themselves, is to click on the label "numbers" or go up to the left top of the blog, and do a search within this blog for the word "number".

While I have been derelict in my duties to label all of my posts, there will be enough for most readers anyway. Some of my posts are dead on.

Different business owners have different approaches to making money. Some focus on quality control of the product, some focus on customer satisfaction and some focus on profit margin. Judge for yourself which one of these models the "business owners" of HCDS use.

That is of course one believes that our system is more about the "business" of education more than the business of "education".

No comments: