Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Don't Mess With The System

Over the years, I have seen enough to know to not ever trust "them". Long before I knew what I know now, "they" even manipulated me by accusing me of not trusting "them". Far too often, I and others that I know have paid for trusting "the system".


Police: Dancing teacher on cell phone video drunk - Bay News 9:

"Jackewicz says she and her classmates were told to erase cell phone video of the incident.
'Whoever had the videos and were caught with them were told to erase them,' she said."



Mom in wreck with Hillsborough County school bus tied up in legal knot - St. Petersburg Times

"The cop on the scene wrote in his report that the bus indeed turned in front of her, but he declined to write anyone a ticket."



Father Told He Can't See Bus Video Proving Son's Guilt:

"School officials told him there was no doubt.
They also told him he couldn't view the video."


But then there is this:

VIDEO: Mom starts fight on school bus | 10connects.com | Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater:

"Tampa, Florida – Officials say a video tape released on Tuesday shows a Tampa mom inciting a fight on a school bus."


I know, I know. First you blame the kid, and then you blame the parent.

Until it is you.

No comments: