Monday, March 17, 2008

Elvis, Elton and Judas

Update - After a nights sleep and a little more research, I may have a misperception on what I wrote below. Time will tell.


-----------


There is something to be said about one having experience in the ways of the world. It may be a sense that is based on fact. Or it may be completely wrong. Time will tell.

Since I have nothing substantial to base my perception on, I will try sublination for those who goad me to blog.

First, I will call on Elvis;
"Why can't you see
What you're doing to me
When you don't believe a word I say?

We can't go on together
With suspicious minds
And we can't build our dreams
On suspicious minds"

and then, I will connect with Elton:

"Cold cold heart
Hard done by you
Some things look better baby
Just passing through

And it's no sacrifice
Just a simple word
It's two hearts living
In two separate worlds
But it's no sacrifice
No sacrifice
It's no sacrifice at all

Mutual misunderstanding
After the fact
Sensitivity builds a prison
In the final act

We lose direction
No stone unturned
No tears to damn you
When jealousy burns"

and then finally, to connect the abstraction, I call on Judas. He is known for his role of betrayal. I look back on the postings on the Ides of March, couple them with other slight comments, and I am both suspicious and fear a sacrifice.

And then, for the last piece, I recollect the Delphi technique.

Maybe it's just me, for I am lost and wonder aimlessly amongst the trees of the forest.

No comments: