Friday, August 24, 2007

Our Board member under question

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/08/24/Hillsborough/Move_may_violate_stat.shtml


This story does not sit well for those of us who have little faith in the system. This lack of faith was built on many, many many isolated incidents.

How can I believe that my representative who used to live in the "stereotype of your choice of southeast Hillsborough county" and now lives in the "stereotype of your choice of Davis Island" has southeast Hillsborough County at heart. I so much want to believe in the people I vote for.
I might as well have voted for someone that has been entrenched in the status quo of the system and represents the District instead of the people who vote them in.

Lets see, to drive from Davis Island to the ROSSAC building, I would cross through uh, uh, well I would cross over a short bridge in Tampa, and then a couple of blocks, turn right on Kennedy and voila - at work.

Now the whole evaluation comments make sense.
Click here: http://www.sdhc.k12.fl.us/boardagenda/pdfs/BD20070821_264/Attch_20070821_264_E8.01A.pdf


Had this been out in the open, the whole perspective would be different along with the amount of empathy.

Oh me of little faith with just a broad brush to paint with.

No comments: