Friday, August 22, 2008

Ms. De Cesare has an uncanny insight

Just like Goader, I have never met Ms. De Cesare - however I have seen both of them on the HCDS school board public broadcast. I probably would not recognize either one of them if I ran into them in a store.

Each of us has our own writing style. I admit up front that Lee's style of writing is a bit distracting. If I had paid more attention, I might be able to compare her writings to classic writers who took 375 pages to say what I would say in 3 pages, double spaced in large letters.

I have to say Lee has an uncanny insight into the ethos of the HCPS. In fact, she nails it every time. One must read through the fluff and puff of her tangents of ridicule to see that she speaks the truth regarding the character of the different school personnel that she writes about.

She and I both have written about our perception that the district could be an allegory to the Wizard of OZ. Just read all of our posts to see the connection.

Here is one more post I agree with her on: Realpolitik at ROSSAC

No comments: