Saturday, August 16, 2008

Missed Opportunity for Another Insightful Guess

Drat, darn and shucks.

Lately, I have more reasons than usual to be disenchanted with the HCPS and have laid low on writing more of my usual bad mouthing of the system.

I missed an opportunity to write my opinions ahead of the information that eventually comes out. This morning, I shared my opinions with a colleague of mine about the recent busing fiasco. One of my thoughts was that the previous bus supervisor that was upstaged by a new hire and possibly had sabotaged the system to make the new hire look bad.

I have studied this system for a very long time. I know that the system has a wealth of resources, however it flies in the face of reason of how incompetent the system is in many areas. There must be hidden agendas or secondary goals that contribute to failure of the common good.

If I had just posted my thoughts, I could say "I told you so" also.

No comments: