Sunday, September 13, 2009

It Is Never Too Late, Unless We Recruit (I Have Seen The Enemy, And It Is "Us")

Lee, I agree.

It is never too late.

Read my blog post and then read what Lee said:

PRO on HCPS: It Is Real - It is Powerful - It is Crippling For All Of Us:

"It is never too late to fight back. Never. lee
September 12, 2009 9:12 PM"


It is never too late unless we are complacent.

The foe we are up against is corruption.

The foe we are up against is the system that is about power, which brings money, which brings power, which brings money, which brings power, which brings money.

The foe we are up against is more than one individual.

The foe we are up against has already derived their power and strength because they are united.

The foe we are up against retains power because it understands the art of war.

The foe we are up against is blind trust by those who don't see truth, and through them, the foe gains strength.

The foe is camouflaged. It says one thing, and does another.

The foe is covert. It makes alliances in secret.

The foe is ignorant. They vote corrupt officials in, time after time, worshiping false idols.

My hundreds of blog posts are not without a framework. I mock the arrogance, the ignorance and the unbridled power of the system. I also mock myself, as far as I see myself in the process.

The foe withstands all attacks by isolating the attacker.

The foe understands that weakening education insures their power. The foe understands that knowledge is power, therefore limiting knowledge by their adversary insures the foe's power.

The foe understands how to put weak leaders in position to create diversions.

The foe understands that their enemy will not unite.

I have seen how many teachers and parents do not like what is.

The foe is us.

No comments: