Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Public Exposure is the Achilles Heal

I figured this title out many years ago about the HCPS. I still think I am right.

My vision is that the people who really care about kid's education have to band together.

Not the statistic-game-people (parents, teachers, administrators).

It must the ones that are honest about the kid (parents, teachers, administrators).

Another one of my many personal experiences was that a now-retired "Director" told me years ago that before she retired, I would believe that she was there for the kids.


She has retired. I still believe that she was there for the District. Not the kids.

I wrote about my opinion how a "council" was really a "sham".


Lee writes about a person who "lobbies the state".

If enough teachers can get together with enough parents, maybe the truth will become common knowledge.

With common knowledge should come reasoned voting.

All politics is local.

We have to get the word out.

No comments: