Saturday, September 1, 2007

Thankfully someone has the fortitude to enforce freedom of speech.

This has been copied from http://soundoffandbeheard.blogspot.com/2007/08/superintendents-evaluation.html


It appears that virgin cynic is a teacher that has been blocked from reaching a School Board member's blog.

Modern technology will change the playing field for those who derive their power by controlling the flow of information.


"virgin cynic said...
While I am able to read your postings, my ability to read or leave a comments is BLOCKED! This is a recent change.I tried today, Friday, during my lunch period.Not sure I like that Ms. Griffin but I am willing to listen to why this may have been changed.
August 31, 2007 9:00 PM
April Griffin said...
Virgin Cynic,I had my site unblocked by the IT department a while back and was told it had been taken care of. I told them this site was a tool to interact with my constituents, including staff. Staff should be able to communicate with a school board member without any roadblocks. Blocking it is hampering my ability to do the job I was elected to do and I will take care of this problem.Thanks for the heads-up, April
September 1, 2007 9:23 AM

No comments: